This category might be better titled "About You" because
your opinions determine what this site is about and how it changes from
one week to the next. We simply solicit, read, edit, and publish
your opinions, count your votes, and share the results.
have also called this section "About U.S." because the issues we're
discussing will literally shape what the United States will look like 5,
10, and 20 years from now. Our purposes are multifold:
"We" are a brother and sister team who grew up believing that
we could do something for our country. With your help, we could
become a political voice that influences the issues of our day.
- Generate reasonable, responsible, bi-partisan dialog about
- Help individuals form independent opinions and take a stand
- Make it easy to share your opinions with your elected
representatives and with each other
- Increase participation in government by the people
- Ultimately make Congress more responsive to the people